Creating a Winning Strategy.
Block out two hours each day and take at least 30 minutes to assess your goals, priorities and strategy.
Contemplate all the ways you can improve.
This gives you an open window for your creative intelligence to air itself out.
Here are some questions you may want to consider asking yourself.
– Where do you want to be in five years?
– What are my top three goals for this 2015?
– What do I have to achieve by this end of this month?
– What is the single most important accomplishment for this week?
– If I can only do one thing all day long, what’s most important to achieving the goal?
– What is working well that I need to do more of?
Do this each day and you will be surprised at how the answers from your session will give you the super life on your path of transformation!
Don’t just skim the above questions, you have to do the work to get the results.
Take massive action as my mentor Tony Robbins would say 🙂
Even if you think it is hokey, do it anyway.
You just might surprise yourself with what comes out of you.
Let’s finish out 2015 strong and win together!
Head into 2016 with momentum.
Drop a comment below and tell me if you received any value from this winning strategy.
Have a blessed Wednesday and make it a great day.
Check out my Blog for inspiring and empowering videos @ http://AbundanceWithBrett.com
Creating A Winning Strategy
by Brett Hudson on November 4, 2014